|The MassChallenge Space|
|Robert from At-Hand Apps Demonstrating New England Day Trips At Hand|
|Brough and Brian from netBlazr|
|Sharks Swimming Across SlideShark Table|
There was so much to see and I had less time than usual because I was also demoing our app, but I managed to check out:
- PAMSys from BioSensics, a tiny lightweight monitor that measures physical activity
- ArtVenue, which makes it easy for artists to show and sell their work in local businesses (and had a painting with a scannable QR code)
- HeyHeyGorgeous, a web service that helps you find hair salons in your city
- Seacoast Butters, delicious flavored butters.
- Smarterer, which helps you "show what you know" by testing and scoring you on digital, social and technical skills
|Sam from BioSensics Showing me the PAMSys|
|Tracey from Seacoast Butters|
|Ginger, Lime, Scallion Butter on Annarosa's Bread|
|Hey, Hey! Gorgeous|
The Experts Corner was really more of an Experts Row this time. I got to chat with Joe Johnson from High Start Group and Daniel Kriegsman from Kriegsman & Kriegsman. Daniel agreed to pose for the traditional Expert Looking Expert shot. He looks quite expert.
|Expert Looking Expert|