|The View from NERD|
OfferBeam is a mobile app that provides location specific targeted marketing. No more searching for special offers and promotions near you. OfferBeam pops up nearby offers on your smartphone when you're passing by. They did reassure us that offers won't pop up when we're driving 100 mph on 128 :-) OfferBeam is such a great idea that I downloaded it during the presentation and it beamed me a welcome to Mass Innovation Night. The OfferBeam team had a great time striking poses for my photos and they had matching T-shirts so they get "best costume" for #MIN35 too!
SnapHop is a platform that brings together lead generation, audience engagement, and analytics -- the basics of mobile marketing. All the social media marketing services you already use work neatly with the SnapHop platform. They make it easy to create and deliver a mobile marketing campaign. When was the last time you saw "easy" and "marketing campaign" in the same sentence? That's how innovative these guys are. Those cool QR codes that let you tweet from each table at MIN? SnapHop!
Besides the chosen presenters, I had a chance to talk with these great folks with cool products:
- FreightFarms - hydroponics, networking, recycled materials, grow food anywhere!
- InsightSquared - data intelligence for small and medium businesses made easy and smart
- Socialete- bringing young, urban professionals together in real life with handpicked events and unique nightlife experiences
- CoPatient Audit and Appeal Services - an online community where consumers can upload their insurance benefits and medical bills and be paired with a billing expert who will provide a free audit of those bills
- ArtVenue - making it simple for artists and business to organize art shows
We had a great crew of experts in the Experts Corner this time too. For my featured "expert looking expert" this month: Michael Potts of EZOG. What's your Entrepreneurial Zone of Genius? Visionary? Architect? Builder? Cultivator? I guessed that I'm a Builder, then took the test and discovered I'm an Architect. Great insight.
|Expert Looking Expert|